Gourmet Selection brings together, in a single location: manufacturers, producers and distributors of rare products, original products, regional fare, exotic or ethnic products, gift products, selective packaging, seasonal products, gourmet products… together with products displaying a certification, organic products, PDO/PGI products, labelled products, fair trade, sustainable development…
- Savoury groceries: condiments, spices, salt, pepper, vinegar, pasta, rice, crackers, chutney, mustard, oil, conserves…
- Sweet groceries: biscuits, chocolate, cakes and pastries, confectionery, honey, spreads, candied fruit, jam…
- Alcoholic drinks: beer, cider, wine, spirits, liqueurs.
- Delicatessen: foie gras, dips, prepared dishes, regional and ethnic specialities.
- Tableware and packaging: decoration, packaging, utensils, kitchen accessories, gift sets.
- Beverages: fruit juice, tea, coffee, herbal tea, water, cocoa.
- Meat products: cured meat, terrine, ham, pâté, meat.
- Seafood (fresh or canned): sardines, tuna, salmon, seaweed, caviar.
- Fruit, vegetables and flowers: edible flowers, mushrooms, truffles.
Added value from Gourmet Selection
- An annual show to meet the needs of fine food retailers for range rotation.
- A 2-day duration, both short and efficient, held on a Sunday and Monday to capture the most visits.
- The vitality of start-ups: 25% of exhibitors have been trading for less than 2 years.
- A top-end offer.
- A trend barometer for the fine food market.
- 30% of the offer concerning the bio market.
Visitors particularly appreciate the quality of exhibitors, the one of their products, as well as the great diversity of the offer*.
- Visitors satisfaction: 91 %
- Intention to return: 89 %
*Visitor survey Gourmet Selection 2022
Visitors also come and visit to find some more information in addition to advises given during conferences, workshops and tastings.
Who are the exhibitors?
- 328 exhibitors
- 411 brands
- 77% French
- 23% International from 15 countries
They will be there for the 2024 edition
Biscotterie La Chanteracoise, Biscuitterie La Sablésienne, Chocolat Mathez, La Plantation, Maxim's de Paris, Oh Gourmand, ...